Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

School is About to Start. Are You Ready?


One thing that I haven't done much of is discussing how to set up your classroom for Whole Brain Teaching.  There are several aspects of Whole Brain Teaching that can help you format your room in a way that is most conducive to learning. In order to show you several techniques without writing a book, I have attached a video of Andre Deshotel's classroom. Mr. Deshotel is a certified Whole Brain Teacher. 

Setting Up and Introducing WBT

As you can see, there are many aspects of Whole Brain Teaching that you can implement into your classroom with ease.  I will be working on creating the Super Improvers League for my classroom this week.  If I complete a document, I will post it on TPT for you all to download!


You Can Get This Free Printable from Tara West on TPT



No comments:

Post a Comment